Quickly settling in the form of slabs or blades, cutting, taking the appearance of wooden sliding or tiles, plain or with a pattern, never the vinyl sliding has been so fashionable. Practically, it is easy to maintain in principle, these.
How to clean a vinyl sliding? Arising easily in the form of dalles or blades, for cutting, taking the appearance of the sliding wood or tiles, plain or with a pattern, never vinyl sliding has been so fashionable. Practical, easy to maintain in principle, these sliding still pose problems when you want to detach them. Follow our tips to keep and remove the stains on the vinyl siding. You can read the blogs published here and know the best about it.
1 Not to dismiss the brilliance of vinyl
Avoid the repeated passage of the steam cleaner
2 To avoid damaging the vinyl sliding
Do not apply wax or varnish to your vinyl sliding
3 Detach your soil as quickly as possible
Oil, grease, vinegar, urine, and other acidic products may discolor or damage the vinyl if you do not remove them immediately if you want to keep the shine of your sliding, avoid the repeated passage of a cleaner Vapor on vinyl sliding.
4 No rubber with your vinyl sliding
Your sliding may get black on the rubber.
To avoid these problems:
- Replace furniture casters and black rubber end caps.
- Do not put a rubber mat on a vinyl sliding
- Be careful not to roll on a bicycle, a cart, a stroller and do not drag feet if you wear shoes with black rubber soles.
5 Avoid scratches on your vinyl sliding
Paste felt pellets under furniture legs.
6 Protect your vinyl sliding from the heat and fire of the chimney
Vinyl may deteriorate in too much heat from a boiler and a chimney fire.Protect your soil because the marks caused by fire and heat will not fade. Make a visit to https://cleanhomeguide.com/ for more on this now.
How to clean a vinyl sliding
The usual cleaning of the vinyl sliding is done with a microfiber broom soaked in soapy water.Avoid common detergents, a drop of laundry detergent will do the trick.If you force on products, cleaning after cleaning, and your vinyl sliding will lose its shine.
- If you have cleaned your sliding with unsuitable household products, traces have formed on the sliding.
- Clean these traces using a microfiber broom impregnated with a mixture of water and white vinegar.
- Wipe as fast as possible.
- A stain of alcoholic beverages or tea or coffee
- Pass on the stained area a wet sponge with a few drops of lemon juice.
- Rinse with a sponge soaked in water.
- Dry with a cloth.
Carefully remove the candle to the maximum with the rounded side of a spoon, then remove the greasy stains with a sponge moistened with white vinegar diluted by half.